With this tried, tested and trusted fried rice recipe to hand you'll never be tempted by takeaway again!
- 400g cooked, skinless chicken breast, roughly shredded
- 425g cold, cooked white long grain rice
- 300g pack crunchy stir-fry vegetables
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce/tamari
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tsp grated root ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed or grated
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Spring onion slivers, to garnish
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan or wok with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium high heat. Add the garlic, ginger and stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to high and stir in the cooked rice and shredded chicken. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until piping hot.
- Add the soy sauce, stir-fry for 30 seconds and then drizzle over the beaten egg. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the egg has scrambled.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the spring onions. Serve immediately garnished with spring onion slivers.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.