Whip up a batch of basic Free houmous – and jazz it up with your favourite Free flavours.
- 400g can chickpeas, drained
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 tbsp lemon juice, plus extra to taste
- 2 tbsp fat free natural Greek yogurt
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of smoked paprika or cayenne pepper (optional)
- Put the chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice and yogurt into a food processor and pulse until fairly smooth. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, add more lemon juice to taste and sprinkle with smoked paprika or cayenne pepper if you want a bit of extra spice.
- Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days and serve with your favourite crudités or crispbreads.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group