Grab those frozen peas from the back of the freezer for a quick fix soup that taste sensational.
- 1.2 litres vegetable stock
- 1 shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 275g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the chicken or vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the shallot or onion, garlic, peas and chopped mint. Cook at a brisk simmer for 10 minutes until the peas are tender.
- Transfer in batches to a blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste and serve immediately in bowls, topped with a swirl of fat-free natural yogurt, if wished.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.