Grab those frozen peas from the back of the freezer for a quick fix soup that taste sensational.
- 1.2 litres vegetable stock
- 1 shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 275g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped mint
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the chicken or vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Add the shallot or onion, garlic, peas and chopped mint. Cook at a brisk simmer for 10 minutes until the peas are tender.
- Transfer in batches to a blender and blend until smooth. Season to taste and serve immediately in bowls, topped with a swirl of fat-free natural yogurt, if wished.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group