Totally tasty served with our Chicken Saag from the Iceland food range
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tsp mild or medium curry powder
- 250ml of vegetable stock
- 400g cauliflower and broccoli florets
- low calorie cooking spray
- red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Mix cumin seeds, garlic cloves, curry powder and vegetable stock in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and broccoli florets and toss to coat well.
- Tip the cauliflower and broccoli on to a non-stick roasting tray, season and spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray.
Roast in an oven preheated to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 for 30 minutes or
until browned and tender, tossing halfway.
- Scatter the chilli and serve hot.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group