Totally tasty served with our Chicken Saag from the Iceland food range
- 2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 2 tsp mild or medium curry powder
- 250ml of vegetable stock
- 400g cauliflower and broccoli florets
- low calorie cooking spray
- red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Mix cumin seeds, garlic cloves, curry powder and vegetable stock in a large bowl. Add cauliflower and broccoli florets and toss to coat well.
- Tip the cauliflower and broccoli on to a non-stick roasting tray, season and spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray.
Roast in an oven preheated to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 for 30 minutes or
until browned and tender, tossing halfway.
- Scatter the chilli and serve hot.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.