Thanks to Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce this aromatic and tasty chickpea curry is ready in no time.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 350g pot Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 125g baby leaf spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a medium non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the sea salt, garlic, tomatoes, chickpeas, Chip Shop Curry Sauce and spinach, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Season to taste, cook for another 5 minutes, remove from the heat and serve.
Video: Spicy chickpeas with tomato and spinach
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group