Thanks to Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce this aromatic and tasty chickpea curry is ready in no time.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 200g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 350g pot Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- 125g baby leaf spinach
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a medium non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
- Add the sea salt, garlic, tomatoes, chickpeas, Chip Shop Curry Sauce and spinach, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes or until the spinach has wilted.
- Season to taste, cook for another 5 minutes, remove from the heat and serve.
Video: Spicy chickpeas with tomato and spinach
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.