Here’s the recipe if you’d like to make the same meal from Slimming World's food range from scratch at home: this hearty soup is lightly spiced and bursting with flavour.
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 150g peeled butternut squash, finely chopped
- 80g dried red split lentils
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 20g root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 litre boiling vegetable stock
- 70g baby leaf spinach, chopped
- 10g fresh coriander, chopped
- Sweetener, to taste (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put all the ingredients except the coriander, sweetener and seasoning into a large pan over a high heat. Bring to the boil, turn the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes or until the vegetables and lentils are soft.
- Stir in the spinach and cook for a few minutes until wilted.
- Add the coriander and sweetener, if using, season to taste and serve.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.