Serve with Slimming World’s Syn-free sausages for posh bangers & mash!
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- low calorie cooking spray
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock
- a pinch of ground ginger
- 4 finely sliced spring onions
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Place butternut squash chunks on a non-stick roasting tray. Spray lightly with low calorie cooking spray and roast in an oven preheated to 220°C/Fan/200°C/Gas 7 for 25 minutes or until very tender.
- Mash the squash with the stock and add the ground
ginger, spring onions and chopped parsley.
- Season and stir well to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group