Serve with Slimming World’s Syn-free sausages for posh bangers and mash!
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Place the butternut squash chunks on a non-stick roasting tray, spray lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 25 minutes, or until very tender.
- Mash the squash with the stock and add the ground ginger, spring onions and chopped parsley. Season and stir well to serve.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.