Serve with Slimming World’s Syn-free sausages for posh bangers and mash!
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into chunks
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 3 tbsp vegetable stock
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 4 spring onions, finely sliced
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 220°C/fan 200°C/gas 7. Place the butternut squash chunks on a non-stick roasting tray, spray lightly with low-calorie cooking spray and roast for 25 minutes, or until very tender.
- Mash the squash with the stock and add the ground ginger, spring onions and chopped parsley. Season and stir well to serve.