Great for birthdays, special occasions, or just with a cuppa, these classy cookies are only 2.5 Syns each.
- 450g plain flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1 level tsp ground almonds
- 110g low fat spread, suitable for baking
- 110g dark muscovado sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C Fan/Gas 3. Place the flour, salt, baking powder, ground almonds, margarine and sugar in a food processor and blend. Slowly add the eggs and honey until the mixture comes together (you may not need it all).
- Dust the work surface with flour, roll out the mixture to about 5mm deep and cut into star shapes using a star cookie cutter. Re-roll and repeat until you have 48 cookies. Arrange the stars on two baking trays lined with baking parchment and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool before serving.
Tip: Decorate the cookies with icing, (5 Syns per 28g), silver balls (1 Syn per tsp) and glitter sugar (1 Syn per level tsp) for a special touch.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.