Great for birthdays, special occasions, or just with a cuppa, these classy cookies are only 2.5 Syns each.
- 450g plain flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 1 level tsp ground almonds
- 110g low fat spread, suitable for baking
- 110g dark muscovado sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tbsp runny honey
- Preheat the oven to 170°C/150°C Fan/Gas 3. Place the flour, salt, baking powder, ground almonds, margarine and sugar in a food processor and blend. Slowly add the eggs and honey until the mixture comes together (you may not need it all).
- Dust the work surface with flour, roll out the mixture to about 5mm deep and cut into star shapes using a star cookie cutter. Re-roll and repeat until you have 48 cookies. Arrange the stars on two baking trays lined with baking parchment and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, transfer to a wire rack and leave to cool before serving.
Tip: Decorate the cookies with icing, (5 Syns per 28g), silver balls (1 Syn per tsp) and glitter sugar (1 Syn per level tsp) for a special touch.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.