A quick, easy and healthy prawn stir-fry to rival your local Chinese takeaway. Chopsticks at the ready!
- 300g dried egg noodles
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 400g pak choi, roughly chopped
- 400g large cooked and peeled prawns
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Place a large wok or frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a high heat. Stir-fry the spring onions, garlic, ginger, red pepper, chilli and pak choi for 3-4 minutes, or until the pak choi has just wilted.
- Stir in the noodles, prawns and soy sauces and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until piping hot.
- Divide between 4 bowls and serve with lime wedges.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.