A quick, easy and healthy prawn stir-fry to rival your local Chinese takeaway. Chopsticks at the ready!
- 300g dried egg noodles
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 6 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp finely grated fresh root ginger
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 400g pak choi, roughly chopped
- 400g large cooked and peeled prawns
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain and set aside.
- Place a large wok or frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a high heat. Stir-fry the spring onions, garlic, ginger, red pepper, chilli and pak choi for 3-4 minutes, or until the pak choi has just wilted.
- Stir in the noodles, prawns and soy sauces and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until piping hot.
- Divide between 4 bowls and serve with lime wedges.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.