The dark chocolate drizzle gives these traditional trifles a decadent twist.
- 1 sachet of sugar-free strawberry jelly
- 2 sponge fingers
- 100g fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 200g ready-made, low-fat custard, canned
- 300g fat free natural fromage frais
- 25g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Make up the jelly according to the packet instructions and then set aside to cool.
- Break up the sponge fingers and divide between 4 dessert glasses. Pour over the cooled jelly and put in the fridge for 2 hours, or until it's set.
- When set, top with the strawberries and spoon over the custard. Return to the fridge and chill for a further hour.
- Spoon over the fromage frais and then melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and drizzle over.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.