The dark chocolate drizzle gives these traditional trifles a decadent twist.
- 1 sachet of sugar-free strawberry jelly
- 2 sponge fingers
- 100g fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 200g ready-made, low-fat custard, canned
- 300g fat free natural fromage frais
- 25g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Make up the jelly according to the packet instructions and then set aside to cool.
- Break up the sponge fingers and divide between 4 dessert glasses. Pour over the cooled jelly and put in the fridge for 2 hours, or until it's set.
- When set, top with the strawberries and spoon over the custard. Return to the fridge and chill for a further hour.
- Spoon over the fromage frais and then melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and drizzle over.