These cute strawberry cupcakes are the perfect sweet treat at just 2 Syns each.
- 3 eggs
- 60g low-fat spread
- 6-8 level tbsp sweetener
- 110g self-raising flour
- 2-3 drops vanilla essence
- ½ tsp strawberry flavouring
- 8 level tsp icing sugar plus 1 tsp for dusting
- 2 drops red food colouring
- Fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4. Put 16 paper cases in a mini muffin tin (or tins). In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, low-fat spread and sweetener. Sieve the flour into the bowl, then fold in along with the vanilla essence and the strawberry flavouring.
- Divide the mixture equally between the paper cases and bake for 15-20 minutes, until cooked and the sponge springs back to the touch. Cool on a wire rack.
- Mix a few drops of water and the food colouring with the icing sugar. Spoon evenly onto the cakes. Decorate with halved strawberries and dust with the icing sugar.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.