The best of Italian cooking is bursting with fabulous flavours - just like this creative combination of chicken, cream cheese and bacon.
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Finely grated zest of 1 lime
- 2 level tbsp Philadelphia Lightest
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 rashers back bacon, all visible fat removed
- low calorie cooking spray
- Steamed mangetout, to serve
For the couscous:
- 300g dried couscous
- A large handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas Mark 4. Using a small, sharp knife, slice each chicken breast lengthways, but not all the way through, to make a deep pocket.
- Mix together the garlic, lime zest, soft cheese and chilli. Season well and spoon into each pocket. Wrap each breast in 2 rashers of bacon, spray with low calorie cooking spray and put on a baking tray. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until cooked through, then slice into 3 pieces.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous according to packet instructions, then stir in the parsley, tomatoes and red onion and fluff up the grains with a fork. Divide the couscous between 4 plates, top with the chicken and serve with mangetout.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.