A gorgeous summer dessert or breakfast treat.
- 1 level tbsp extra-light spread
- 3 reduced-fat digestive biscuits
- 3½ level tbsp sweetener
- 100g extra-light plain soft cheese
- 100g plain quark
- 1 level tsp honey
- 250g fat-free natural Greek-style yogurt
- 75g fresh raspberries
- 200g mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries and small strawberries), defrosted if frozen
- Finely grated zest of ½ lemon
- Small mint sprigs, to decorate
- Melt the spread in a small pan over a low heat. Crush the biscuits to make crumbs and stir them into the melted spread with 1½ tsp of the sweetener. Divide equally between 4 x 200ml jars (small clip-top jars are ideal, but any fancy jam jars will do).
- Beat the cream cheese, quark, honey yogurt and 1 tablespoon of sweetener together in a bowl until smooth. Divide the cheesecake equally between the jars.
- Put 75g raspberries into a bowl with the remaining sweetener and crush with a fork into a puree. Rub through a sieve into a small bowl and stir in the summer berries and lemon zest. Divide the puree between the cheesecake mixture, cover and chill until ready to eat. Decorate with sprigs of fresh mint and serve with long-handled spoons.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.