A gorgeous summer dessert or breakfast treat.
- 1 tbsp extra-light spread
- 3 light digestive biscuits
- 3½ level tbsp sweetener
- 100g extra-light soft cheese, plain
- 100g natural quark
- 2 x 120g pots Muller Light Greek-style honey yogurts
- 75g fresh raspberries
- 200g mixed summer berries (blueberries, raspberries and quartered small strawberries)
- Finely grated zest ½ lemon
- Small mint sprigs, to decorate
- Melt the extra-light spread in a small pan over a low heat. Crush the biscuits and stir them into the melted spread with 1½ teaspoons of the sweetener granules. Loosely spoon into the bottom of four 200ml jars of some sort (small clip-top jars are ideal but any fancy jam jars will do).
- Beat the cream cheese, quark, honey yogurt and 1 tablespoon of sweetener together in a bowl until smooth. Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto the top of the crushed biscuits.
- Put 75g of the raspberries into a bowl with the remaining tablespoon of sweetener and crush with the back of a fork into a puree. Rub through a sieve into a small bowl and stir in the summer berries and lemon zest. Spoon the mixture on top of the cheesecake mixture, cover and chill until you are ready to eat. Decorate with sprigs of fresh mint and serve with long-handled spoons.