A gorgeous summer dessert or breakfast treat.
- 1 tbsp extra-light spread
- 3 light digestive biscuits
- 3½ level tbsp sweetener
- 100g extra-light soft cheese, plain
- 100g natural quark
- 2 x 120g pots Muller Light Greek-style honey yogurts
- 75g fresh raspberries
- 200g mixed summer berries (blueberries, raspberries and quartered small strawberries)
- Finely grated zest ½ lemon
- Small mint sprigs, to decorate
- Melt the extra-light spread in a small pan over a low heat. Crush the biscuits and stir them into the melted spread with 1½ teaspoons of the sweetener granules. Loosely spoon into the bottom of four 200ml jars of some sort (small clip-top jars are ideal but any fancy jam jars will do).
- Beat the cream cheese, quark, honey yogurt and 1 tablespoon of sweetener together in a bowl until smooth. Spoon the cheesecake mixture onto the top of the crushed biscuits.
- Put 75g of the raspberries into a bowl with the remaining tablespoon of sweetener and crush with the back of a fork into a puree. Rub through a sieve into a small bowl and stir in the summer berries and lemon zest. Spoon the mixture on top of the cheesecake mixture, cover and chill until you are ready to eat. Decorate with sprigs of fresh mint and serve with long-handled spoons.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.