If you'd love a meaty main course, you can't beat this tasty twist on the traditional favourite, surf 'n' turf.
- 900g potatoes, cut into chips
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- A small handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 300g ready-to-cook king prawns
- 4 sirloin steaks, all visible fat removed
- Mixed salad to serve
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180°C Fan/Gas 6. Par-boil the chips in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain and dry on kitchen paper. Transfer to a baking tray, spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake for 25-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, mix the lemon zest, chilli and parsley with the prawns. Season the steaks with pepper.
- When the chips are 10 minutes from their cooking time, cook the steaks on a griddle for 2 minutes on each side. Place on a plate to rest while you cook the prawns for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve the steak and prawns with the chips and a mixed salad.