This ever-popular taste sensation goes well with chicken, pork, vegetable, noodles or rice.
- 110g can pineapple in juice, chopped into chunks
- 5 tbsp vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp very finely diced red pepper
- 2 level tsp cornflour
- Place the pineapple chunks and juice into a pan with the stock, soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, sweetener, tomato purée and red pepper.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently. Mix the cornflour with 2 teaspoons of water until smooth and stir into sauce. Simmer for a few more minutes and serve.
Tip: This ever-popular taste sensation goes well with chicken, pork, vegetables, noodles or rice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.