This ever-popular taste sensation goes well with chicken, pork, vegetable, noodles or rice.
- 110g can pineapple in juice, chopped into chunks
- 5 tbsp vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 2 tbsp very finely diced red pepper
- 2 level tsp cornflour
- Place the pineapple chunks and juice into a pan with the stock, soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, sweetener, tomato purée and red pepper.
- Bring to the boil and simmer gently. Mix the cornflour with 2 teaspoons of water until smooth and stir into sauce. Simmer for a few more minutes and serve.
Tip: This ever-popular taste sensation goes well with chicken, pork, vegetables, noodles or rice.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.