These tasty bites are great as a snack, starter and even a main served with spiced wedges and a salad.
- 2 spring onions
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 340g can sweetcorn kernals, drained
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh chives
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Put the spring onions, chilli, eggs and three-quarters of the sweetcorn in a food processor and blitz until combined. Season well and transfer to a large bowl, the add the chives and remaining sweetcorn and mix to combine.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, drop in heaped tablespoons of the mixture and cook for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly golden and cooked through. Drain on kitchen paper and repeat until you have used up all of the mixture.
- Enjoy straight away with lime wedges or cool and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days. Eat cold or thoroughly reheated.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.