Packed with colourful peppers and pepped up with some spicy additions, these tasty and delicious wraps are perfect for a quick bite, snack or even on-the-go!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 red pepper, halved, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, halved, deseeded and finely sliced
- 3 shallots, halved and finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 6 eggs
- ½ red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat. Add the peppers, shallots, garlic and cumin and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes then put the mixture into a bowl and scatter over the coriander. Wipe the pan with kitchen paper and spray with low calorie cooking spray.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a large measuring jug and stir in the chilli. Pour one-quarter of the egg mixture into the pan and tilt it around. Cook for 1½ minutes on each side or until the edges turn golden then loosen with a palette knife and slide on to greaseproof paper. Repeat to make three more omelettes.
- Spoon the vegetables on to the omelettes and roll them up. They're now ready to eat - or you can cool them or keep them in the fridge for up to 3 days. Enjoy cold or thoroughly reheated, with lime wedges to squeeze over.
Tip: Add further veg, cold meat or even Quorn slices to make different flavoured wraps.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group