Oodles of noodles with carrot, courgette and pink cabbage, with a ginger and lemongrass dressing.
- 250g dried medium egg noodles
- 150g prepared spiralised carrot or 1 large carrot, peeled and spiralised
- 150g prepared spiralised courgette or 1 large courgette, spiralised
- 1/8 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
for the dressing
- 4cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon grass stalk, bruised and roughly chopped
- 3 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Cool under cold running water, drain well and tip into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, put all the dressing ingredients into a small food processor. Add 2 tablespoons water and whizz until very finely chopped.
- Add the carrot, courgette, cabbage and coriander to the noodles. Pour over the dressing and mix well to serve. Enjoy!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group