Oodles of noodles with carrot, courgette and pink cabbage, with a ginger and lemongrass dressing.
- 250g dried medium egg noodles
- 150g prepared spiralised carrot or 1 large carrot, peeled and spiralised
- 150g prepared spiralised courgette or 1 large courgette, spiralised
- 1/8 small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 15g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
for the dressing
- 4cm piece fresh root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon grass stalk, bruised and roughly chopped
- 3 fresh kaffir lime leaves
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 3 tbsp light soy sauce
- Cook the noodles according to the pack instructions. Cool under cold running water, drain well and tip into a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, put all the dressing ingredients into a small food processor. Add 2 tablespoons water and whizz until very finely chopped.
- Add the carrot, courgette, cabbage and coriander to the noodles. Pour over the dressing and mix well to serve. Enjoy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.