This aromatic and tasty Thai classic is ready in no time, making it the perfect midweek dinner.
- 2 level tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 700ml fish stock
- 100ml reduced fat coconut milk
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 600g skinless white fish fillets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 200g cherry tomatoes, left whole
- A small handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Place the curry paste in a large saucepan and add the tomato purée, stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 5 minutes. Add the fish pieces and cherry tomatoes and cook gently for 5 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander and lime juice.
- Serve with lime wedges- this curry is great with jasmine rice and Asian greens.
Tip: Use tiger prawns or scallops instead of white fish if you prefer.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.