This aromatic and tasty Thai classic is ready in no time, making it the perfect midweek dinner.
- 2 level tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 700ml fish stock
- 100ml reduced fat coconut milk
- 200g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 600g skinless white fish fillets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 200g cherry tomatoes, left whole
- A small handful of chopped fresh coriander
- Juice of 1 lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Place the curry paste in a large saucepan and add the tomato purée, stock and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered, for 8 minutes.
- Add the sugar snap peas and cook for 5 minutes. Add the fish pieces and cherry tomatoes and cook gently for 5 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the coriander and lime juice.
- Serve with lime wedges- this curry is great with jasmine rice and Asian greens.
Tip: Use tiger prawns or scallops instead of white fish if you prefer.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group