A good fry-up will fill you up all morning and maybe even longer - and this version's completely Free!
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages (available from Iceland stores)
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced or halved if large
- 1 onion, sliced into rings
- 4 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, cut into thick strips
- 2 eggs
- 400g can baked beans
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the grill to high. Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 10 minutes then drain well. Meanwhile, cook the sausages according to the packet instructions.
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with a little low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, bacon and potatoes and fry everything for about 5-10 minutes, turning as required, or until the vegetables are tender and the bacon is cooked.
- At the same time, spray another non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Cook the eggs for 5 minutes or until done to your liking. Heat the baked beans in a small saucepan.
- Divide everything between warmed plates (beans on the side if you prefer), season and scatter over the parsley. Serve with ketchup (1 Syn per level tablespoon) and a piping hot cuppa!
Tip: If you can’t get Slimming World sausages, use other low fat sausages and count the Syns.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.