Bonfire Night sweetness comes early. Can you resist?
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 2 medium dessert apples, such as Cox’s, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 400g Total 0% Fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 level tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- Split the vanilla pod in half and scrape the seeds into a small saucepan. Add 100ml water and half the sweetener, then bring to the boil. Turn down the heat to low and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes, or until reduced to a thin syrup. Remove from the heat and stir in the apples, then toss well and leave to cool slightly.
- Preheat your grill to high. Mix together the yogurt, vanilla extract and remaining sweetener. Divide the apple mixture between 4 ramekins and top with the yogurt mixture. Sprinkle each with ½ level tbsp sugar.
- Put the ramekins under the hot grill for 10-15 seconds (or use a cook’s blowtorch for a few seconds), until the tops are golden and slightly caramelised. Leave to cool before serving.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.