The true taste of Bonfire Night. Can you resist?
- 1 vanilla pod
- 1 level tbsp sweetener
- 2 medium dessert apples, such as Cox’s, peeled, cored and coarsely grated
- 400g fat-free natural Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 level tbsp dark muscovado sugar
- Split the vanilla pod in half and scrape the seeds into a small saucepan. Add 100ml water and half the sweetener, then bring to the boil. Turn down the heat to low and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes, or until reduced to a thin syrup. Remove from the heat and stir in the apples, then toss well and leave to cool slightly.
- Preheat your grill to high. Mix together the yogurt, vanilla extract and remaining sweetener. Divide the apple mixture between 4 ramekins and top with the yogurt mixture. Sprinkle each with ½ level tbsp sugar.
- Put the ramekins under the hot grill for 10-15 seconds (or use a cook’s blowtorch for a few seconds), until the tops are golden and slightly caramelised. Leave to cool before serving.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.