Make a sunny day even more special with one of these fruity pops.
- 250g any no-added sugar, fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 200g mango flesh, roughly chopped
- 200g kiwi fruit flesh, roughly chopped
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and stir in the sweetener.
- Whizz the mango in a blender until smooth, pour into a bowl and set aside. Whizz the kiwi fruit in the blender until smooth.
- Spoon alternate layers of the mango, kiwi fruit and yogurt into 8 x 100ml ice-lolly moulds. Insert lolly sticks and freeze for 10-12 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, dip the moulds into warm water for a few seconds and gently release the lollies while holding the sticks.
Tip: These lollies will keep in the freezer for up to three months.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 3rd November and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5.00 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our One for all cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.