Make a sunny day even more special with one of these fruity pops.
- 2 x 125g pots Danone Activia 0% Fat Vanilla yogurt
- 2 level tbsp sweetener
- 200g mango flesh, roughly chopped
- 200g kiwi fruit flesh, roughly chopped
- Put the yogurt in a bowl and stir in the sweetener.
- Whizz the mango in a blender until smooth, pour into a bowl and set aside. Whizz the kiwi fruit in the blender until smooth.
- Spoon alternate layers of the mango, kiwi fruit and yogurt into 8 x 100ml ice-lolly moulds. Insert lolly sticks and freeze for 10-12 hours, or until firm.
- To serve, dip the moulds into warm water for a few seconds and gently release the lollies while holding the sticks.
Tip: These lollies will keep in the freezer for up to three months.