This recipe video will help you whip up easy and cost-effective tuna and sweetcorn fritters.
- 1 x small can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 1 x small can tuna in spring water, drained
- 3 medium potatoes, unpeeled and whole
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tbsp each of finely chopped chives, coriander and parsley
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Low calorie cooking spray
for the salsa
- 4 plum tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ cucumber, finely diced
- ½ red onion, peeled and finely diced
- 3 tbsp chopped mint
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- Boil the potatoes for 15 minutes drain and allow to cool and then roughly chop or grate them into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the sweetcorn, tuna, herbs and eggs and season well.
- Combine the ingredients and divide into 12 portions and shape into a flat patty and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Spray with low calorie cooking spray and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until lightly golden.
- While the fritters are cooking make the salsa by combining all the ingredients together in a bowl, season well and chill until required. Serve the fritters with the salsa.
- Serve with a large green salad
Video: Tuna and sweetcorn fritters with salsa
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group