Tuna marie-rose and cucumber
This fail safe sandwich filler would also make a great filling for a jacket potato.
- 3 tbsp fat free natural fromage frais
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh dill, plus extra roughly chopped dill to garnish
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 50g canned tuna in brine or water, drained and flaked
- A few thin slices of cucumber
- 60g wholemeal roll
- In a bowl, mix together the fromage frais, dill, tomato purée, and lemon juice. Season well, add the tuna and stir to mix well.
- Split a roll in half and place the cucumber slices over the bottom half of the roll. Spoon on the tuna mixture, garnish with the extra dill and top with the lid of the roll.
Tip: We used a 60g wholemeal roll (6 Syns or a Healthy Extra 'b' choice) but you could also use two slices of wholemeal bread, cripsbreads or a free wrap made of firm lettuce leaves, such as iceberg or romaine.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.