Packed with pasta, tuna and boiled eggs, this salad makes a really hearty meal and is sure to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- 200g dried penne
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 x 185g cans tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 2 little gem lettuce, leaves separated and roughly torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into small pieces
- 200g midi or large cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 8 pitted black olives, in brine
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, boiled to your liking, halved or quartered (optional)
For the dressing:
- 6 tbsp fat free vinaigrette
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 level tsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instruction, adding the green beans to the pan for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Place the tuna, lettuce, yellow pepper, tomatoes, olives and red onion in a wide bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together and season well.
- Drain the pasta and the beans and add to the tuna mixture. Pour over the dressing and toss gently to mix well.
- Garnish each serving with a boiled egg, if using, and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.