Packed with pasta, tuna and boiled eggs, this salad makes a really hearty meal and is sure to keep you feeling fuller for longer.
- 200g dried penne
- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 2 x 185g cans tuna chunks in spring water, drained
- 2 little gem lettuce, leaves separated and roughly torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into small pieces
- 200g midi or large cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 8 pitted black olives, in brine
- 1 red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 eggs, boiled to your liking, halved or quartered (optional)
For the dressing:
- 6 tbsp fat free vinaigrette
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 level tsp wholegrain mustard
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instruction, adding the green beans to the pan for the last 3 minutes of cooking time.
- Place the tuna, lettuce, yellow pepper, tomatoes, olives and red onion in a wide bowl.
- Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together and season well.
- Drain the pasta and the beans and add to the tuna mixture. Pour over the dressing and toss gently to mix well.
- Garnish each serving with a boiled egg, if using, and serve immediately.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.