Turkey is great value and nutritious, ideal for a money-saving meal that's super for students. These delicious burgers are ready in only half an hour - result!
- 450g lean turkey mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 small onion, grated
- 3 small courgettes, grated
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 level tsp grated fresh root ginger
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl until well combined. Divide the mixture into four and shape into burgers using your hands.
- Preheat the grill to a medium setting. Line a grill rack with foil and arrange the burgers on top. Cook for 6-7 minutes on each side until cooked through.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with delicious Speed vegetables or a Speed salad, of your choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.