Roasted veg gives this luscious lasagne extra bite.
- 1 aubergine, cut into 2.5cm chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 700g jar passata with onions and garlic
- 150ml veg stock
- 3 courgettes, sliced
- 2 x 400g can green lentils, rinsed and drained
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 dried lasagne sheets
- 400g Total 0% Fat free Greek yogurt
- A large pinch of grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 50g parmesan, or vegetarian alternative, finely grated
- Mixed salad leaves dressed with lemon juice, to serve
- Prepare the veg: Put the aubergine, onions and peppers in a grill pan, sprinkle over the garlic and spray with low calorie cooking spray, then grill under a medium-high heat for 10 minutes, turning once.
- Heat the passata and 150ml veg stock in a large pan, add the courgettes and lentils, season and bring to the boil. Stir in the grilled veg.
- Layer the sauce and the lasagne sheets, in the slow cooker, three times, finishing with sauce, add the lid and cook on Low for 5-6 hours.
- Place the yogurt, nutmeg, cinnamon, cumin and eggs in a bowl, season, whisk and set aside. When the lasagne has finished cooking for 5-6 hours, pour the egg mixture over the lasagne, sprinkle with the cheese and add the lid. Cook on Low for 45-60 minutes.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.