This Thai one-pan noodle dish is ready in around 20 minutes. When fast food tastes this good, who needs a takeaway?
- 2 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Garlic
- 2 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Ginger
- 2 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Red Chillies
- 6 spring onions, cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 75ml vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce/tamari
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into fine matchsticks
- 200g mangetout, thinly sliced
- 250g bean sprouts
- 250g dried flat medium rice noodles
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Put the garlic, ginger, red chillies, spring onions, stock and soy sauce/tamari in a large frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Heat gently for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to high and add the vegetables. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables are just tender.
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and add to the vegetable mixture in the frying pan over a high heat. Drizzle over the beaten egg, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes, until the egg is just cooked through.
- Serve straight away with a wedge of lime for extra zing!
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.