This Thai one-pan noodle dish is ready in around 20 minutes. When fast food tastes this good, who needs a takeaway?
- 2 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Garlic
- 2 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Ginger
- 2 tsp Very Lazy Chopped Red Chillies
- 6 spring onions, cut into 2.5cm lengths
- 75ml vegetable stock
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce/tamari
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into fine matchsticks
- 200g mangetout, thinly sliced
- 250g bean sprouts
- 250g dried flat medium rice noodles
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Put the garlic, ginger, red chillies, spring onions, stock and soy sauce/tamari in a large frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Heat gently for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn the heat to high and add the vegetables. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, until the vegetables are just tender.
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, drain and add to the vegetable mixture in the frying pan over a high heat. Drizzle over the beaten egg, mix well and cook for 1-2 minutes, until the egg is just cooked through.
- Serve straight away with a wedge of lime for extra zing!