Turn bacon and eggs into a mega salad with new potatoes and radishes.
- 400g baby salad potatoes, such as Jersey Royals, halved
- 6 medium eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 12 rashers bacon, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, halved
- 2 little gem lettuces, leaves separated and torn into pieces
- 6 spring onions, trimmed and thickly sliced
- 10 radishes, trimmed and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- A small handful of chopped chives to garnish
- 5 tbsp fat-free vinaigrette
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil the potatoes for 10-12 minutes, or until tender, then drain.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, then boil the eggs for 8 minutes (6-7 minutes if you prefer them runny). Drain, and when cool, peel and halve.
- Place a large frying pan sprayed with low calorie cooking spray over a medium heat. Add the bacon and stir-fry for 5-6 minutes, or until lightly browned. Add the mushrooms, turn the heat to high and stir-fry for a further 5-6 minutes.
- Put the lettuce in a wide bowl. Add the spring onions, radishes, tomatoes, cucumber, potatoes, and chives, drizzle over the dressing, season with pepper and toss well. Transfer to 4 bowls and scatter over the bacon and mushrooms. Arrange the halved eggs and whole chives on top and serve.