Share loving spoonfuls of juicy berries and melt-in-the-mouth meringue
- 400g frozen black forest fruits, defrosted
- 3 tsp sweetener
- 500g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 3 large oranges, segmented, plus the finely grated zest of ½ orange
- 1 meringue nest, roughly crumbled
- Whizz the forest fruits in a food processor with 2 tsp of the sweetener and 2 tbsp water to make a purée. Mix half the purée with half the fromage frais in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the orange zest and remaining sweetener with the rest of the fromage frais. Divide the orange segments between 4 sundae glasses. Follow with layers of the berry and fromage frais mixture, the zesty fromage frais, and the purée. Top with pieces of crumbled meringue and serve immediately.