Share loving spoonfuls of juicy berries and melt-in-the-mouth meringue
- 400g frozen black forest fruits, defrosted
- 3 tsp sweetener
- 500g fat-free natural fromage frais
- 3 large oranges, segmented, plus the finely grated zest of ½ orange
- 1 meringue nest, roughly crumbled
- Whizz the forest fruits in a food processor with 2 tsp of the sweetener and 2 tbsp water to make a purée. Mix half the purée with half the fromage frais in a bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the orange zest and remaining sweetener with the rest of the fromage frais. Divide the orange segments between 4 sundae glasses. Follow with layers of the berry and fromage frais mixture, the zesty fromage frais, and the purée. Top with pieces of crumbled meringue and serve immediately.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group