Apple takes a starring role on our take on the traditional fruit dessert, infused with the delicious sweetness of cinnamon.
- 350g eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 50g sultanas (or use raisins)
- 8 eggs
- 4 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g any Free vanilla yogurt
- Pinch of cinnamon, to dust
- Fat free natural fromage frais, to serve.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5.
- Arrange the apple slices in a 20cm flan dish and spinkle over most of the sultanas.
- Beat the eggs with the sweetener and vanilla extract, then add the yogurt and beat again.
- Pour the eggs over the apples and sultanas and let them sink in the fruit. Scatter over the remaining sultanas, dust with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm with fromage frais.
Tip: This new improved Apple Betty recipe is one of our favourite dishes.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group