Pastry dishes are notoriously high in Syns... but you can enjoy your quiche for Free with our pastry-free version. These asparagus and red pepper muffins take minutes to make and use whatever ingredients you fancy.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 200g asparagus tips, cut into small pieces
- 100g roasted red pepper, finely chopped
- 6 eggs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- Line a regular muffin tray with 2 paper cases per hole, and spray them with low calorie cooking spray.
- Blanch the asparagus in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 1-2 minutes. Drain, pat dry with kitchen paper and divide the asparagus and roasted red pepper between the muffin cases.
- Beat the eggs and stir in the garlic and tarragon. Season well and carefully spoon the egg mixture into the muffin cases. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set and golden then leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy straight away or cool and keep in the fridge for up to 3 days and eat cold or thoroughly reheated.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group