If you love overnight oats, you'll love this warm-from-the-oven version - it's an unbeatable way to start your day.
- 40g plain porridge oats
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- 1 small egg
- ½ pot of vanilla Müller Light (or 90g of any Free vanilla yogurt)
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 100g raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Mix the porridge, sweetener, egg, yogurt, vanilla essence and raspberries in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small oven-proof dish (we used an individual casserole dish) and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with lots of Speed Free Food fruits.
Tip: Ring the changes with chopped apples, apricots, or blueberries, counting the Syns for the cooked fruit accordingly.
To make this recipe vegetarian friendly substitute Mullerlight for any Free vegetarian yogurt
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group! After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group