This gorgeously creamy curry is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 2cm piece of root ginger, peeled and roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp mild curry powder
- low calorie cooking spray
- 6 chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 500ml boiling chicken stock
- A pinch of sweetener
- 150g fat-free natural Greek yogurt, whisked
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Small handful of finely chopped fresh mint or coriander
- Put the onion, garlic and ginger in a small food processor and blend to a paste. Spray a wide, non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion paste and stir fry for 5 minutes, then stir in the curry powder and cook for a further 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Stir in the chicken and add the stock and sweetener. Mix well, cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the heat, stir in the yogurt and season to taste. Scatter over the mint or coriander and serve hot with basmati rice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95! AND if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our Slimming World's Sweet Dreams recipe book, saving an extra £14.85. After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group