Put the satisfaction back in your stir-fries with this delicious dish that’s Syn-free and packed full of flavour. Wok your magic within minutes with these fantastic flavours.
- 2½cm piece root ginger
- 4 garlic cloves
- 6 spring onions
- 4 rashers bacon, all visible fat removed
- 2 chicken breasts
- 110g canned bamboo shoots
- 1 small cabbage and 1 carrot
- 110g mangetout
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 60g beansprouts
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 450g cooked prawns
- Salt and pepper
- Finely slice the ginger; crush the garlic; chop the spring onions; cut the bacon and chicken into strips; drain the bamboo shoots; chop the cabbage; slice the carrot and halve the mangetout.
- Heat a wok sprayed with low calorie cooking spray and fry the ginger, garlic and spring onions for 1-2 minutes. Add the bacon and chicken and cook until the chicken is browned.
- Add the beansprouts, bamboo shoots, cabbage, carrots and mangetout and fry for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook for a further 2-3 minutes before serving.
Tip: Most vegetables lend themselves to stir-fries. Try experimenting with your own Syn free favourites.
This recipe is not suitable for home freezing.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join between 29th May and 18th June and get half-price membership. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group – saving £5! Plus if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our Slimming World Journal, saving an extra £14.85.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group