This rich and satisfying pie is the perfect family feast, or a welcome change to a Sunday roast.
- 1kg potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 heaped tbsp quark
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- low calorie cooking spray
- 2 leeks, roughly chopped
- 350ml fish stock
- 300g skinless salmon fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 300g skinless haddock fillet, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200g cooked and peeled prawns
- small handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 2 level tsp cornflour
- Cook the potatoes in lightly salted boiling water for 12-15 minutes or until tender and drain well. Mash the potatoes, mix in the quark and season well. Cover and set aside.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and fry the leeks over a low heat for 15 minutes or until softened.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6.
- Put the stock in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Add the salmon and haddock and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer the fish to a large, shallow ovenproof dish. Add the prawns and parsley to the fish and gently mix together.
- Strain the fish stock into a clean pan and place over a high heat. Mix the cornflour with 1 tablespoon of cold water and add to the stock. Bring to the boil, reduce the heat to low and cook for 2 minutes. Add the leeks and pour the stock mixture over the fish. Gently mix everything together and season well.
- Top the fish with the mashed potatoes, smooth down with a fork and bake for 20-25 minutes or until nicely browned.
- Divide the pie between the plates and serve with your favourite vegetables.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group