Delicious warm or cold, this lunch makes a tasty change from sandwiches any day of the week!
- 3 onions
- 3 medium-sized potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 eggs
- A handful of fresh parsley
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Peel and roughly chop the onions. Peel and cut the potatoes into 1cm cubes. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Beat the eggs. Finely chop the parsley.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray. Add the onions and potatoes and cook over a medium heat for 12-15 minutes, or until softened, stirring often. Add the garlic and mix well.
- Mix the eggs and parsley together, and season. Pour into the pan, tilting the pan so the egg is spread evenly. Cook gently for 8-10 minutes or until the tortilla is set at the bottom.
- Place the pan under a medium-hot grill. Cook for 5 minutes, until the top is golden. Allow to cool slightly. Cut into wedges.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95! AND if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our Slimming World's Sweet Dreams recipe book, saving an extra £14.85. After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group