Slimming World members have been going bonkers for overnight oats. We have to agree, they're absolutely amazing!
- 40g gluten-free porridge oats
- 200g fat free natural yogurt
- Mixed blueberries, strawberries and raspberries
- Layer the porridge, yogurt and fruit in a jar or bowl. Cover and put in the refrigerator overnight so the porridge absorbs all the yogurt.
- In the morning stir so all the layers are mixed together and top with more fruit.
Tip: Swap the berries for different Speed Free Foods - pear and blackberry, orange and peach, or apple and cinnamon.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95! AND if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our Slimming World's Sweet Dreams recipe book, saving an extra £14.85. After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group