Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce adds full-on flavour to this prawn and veg curry – perfect for a midweek meal in minutes!
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 100g baby sweetcorn
- 20 raw peeled king or tiger prawns
- 100g mangetout
- 350g pot Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce, cooked according to pack instructions
- Chopped fresh coriander, to serve
- Spray a large non-stick wok with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the onion, peppers and baby sweetcorn and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the prawns turn pink and are cooked through.
- Add the mangetout and Slimming World Chip Shop Curry Sauce and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, scatter over the coriander and serve with rice.
Video: Prawn and vegetable curry
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group