This delicious one-pot casserole is bursting with sweet, slow-cooked vegetables and pork sausages.
- 4 carrots
- 4 celery sticks
- 300ml vegetable stock
- 1 onion
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp freshly chopped rosemary and 2 tbsp freshly chopped parsley
- 12 Slimming World Syn-free Pork Sausages
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 300g button mushrooms
- 1 tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 x 400g cans chopped tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 190°C/170°C Fan/Gas 5. Chop the carrots, celery and onion, place in a large pan with the herbs and stock. Season well, bring to the boil, reduce the heat, cover and simmer gently for 5-6 minutes.
- Place the sausages on a baking sheet, spray with low calorie cooking spray and bake for 15-20 minutes. Remove from the oven and cut into thick diagonal slices.
- Halve the mushrooms and add to the vegetables with the sausages, tomatoes and artificial sweetener. Season well, transfer to an oven proof dish and bake for 10-12 minutes until bubbling. Serve immediately.
Tip: Everyone will love this easy bake! Serve with seasoned turnip mash or with an jacket potato.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group