Take a bite out of this tall, tasty and totally-Free ultimate Slimming World burger!
- 900g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- A handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 4 x 60g wholemeal rolls, halved
- 120g Cheddar cheese
for the filling:
- Choose from lettuce leaves, sliced tomatoes, red onions, cucumber and gherkins
- Place the mince, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and parsley in a food processor, season well and blend until just combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and combine the mixture using your hands. Divide into 12 portions and shape each into a thin, flat burger.
- Preheat your grill to high. Spray the burgers with low calorie cooking spray and grill for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, fill a roll with 2-3 burgers, 30g of Cheddar cheese and your choice of extra fillings.
Tip: For an Extra Easy SP day fill at least half of your plate with a delicious Speed salad, of your choice.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 22nd July and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95! AND if you join on a 12-week Countdown course you get two free weeks (12 weeks for the price of 10) plus a free copy of our Slimming World's Sweet Dreams recipe book, saving an extra £14.85. After that bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group