Swap an oily fry-up for a grilled/low-fat healthy delight. Watch our how-to video.
- 2 Slimming World Syn-free sausages from Iceland
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, fat removed
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 medium boiled potato, cubed
- ½ tin of baked beans
- 1 or 2 large British Lion eggs
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Preheat your grill to medium-hot. Grill the sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently. Add the bacon to the wire rack, grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms, onions, tomato and potatoes. Fry until the mushrooms, tomato and onions are softened and the potatoes are golden brown.
- Heat the beans in a small pan until cooked.
- Crack the eggs into a non-stick pan and cook to your liking. Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
Tip: Fancy a change? Add tinned tomatoes, scrambled egg, low-fat frozen Quorn sausages or two slices of wholemeal toast from a 400g loaf (Healthy Extra 'b' choice).
Video: Classic big breakfast
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 21st January and get free membership and two free weeks when you buy a 12 week Countdown - saving £19.90!
Or pay weekly and get half-price membership - just £5 to join and £4.95 a week. That's £9.95 to pay at your first group - saving £5!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group