This slim-friendly breakfast will keep you full until lunch!
- 6 slices bacon, all visible fat removed
- 2 large tomatoes, halved
- 8 large field mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 400g can baked beans
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms and fry everything for about 5-10 minutes, turning as required, or until the vegetables are tender and the bacon is cooked.
- At the same time, spray another non stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Cook the eggs for 5 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Heat the baked beans in a small sauce pan.
- Divide everything between two warmed plates and season to your liking.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join before 19th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay on your first night – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group