This slim-friendly breakfast will keep you full until lunch!
- 6 slices bacon, all visible fat removed
- 2 large tomatoes, halved
- 8 large field mushrooms
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 400g can baked beans
- Low calorie cooking spray
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms and fry everything for about 5-10 minutes, turning as required, or until the vegetables are tender and the bacon is cooked.
- At the same time, spray another non stick frying pan with low calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Cook the eggs for 5 minutes or until done to your liking.
- Heat the baked beans in a small sauce pan.
- Divide everything between two warmed plates and season to your liking.
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 16th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
Find your nearest group