Yes you can enjoy chocolate chip cookies with Slimming World! Warm the oven and follow our easy, slimming-friendly recipe for a batch of mouth-watering biscuits.
Slimming World chocolate chip cookies recipe
3½ Syns per cookie
ready in 30 minutes
What you need:
170g self-raising flour
85g low-fat spread, suitable for baking
12 level tbsp sweetener granules (or 75g caster sugar, if preferred – add ½ Syn per cookie)
70g dark or milk chocolate chips
3 tbsp fat-free natural fromage frais
1 egg yolk
What you do:
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C/fan 160°C/gas 4 and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl, add the spread and rub it into the flour using your fingertips, until it resembles breadcrumbs. Sprinkle over the sweetener (or sugar) and mix together.
3. Stir in the chocolate chips, fromage frais and egg yolk, then knead to form a soft dough.
4. Divide into 18 portions (roughly a tablespoon of dough per cookie) and roll each 1 into a ball. Put the dough balls on the lined baking sheet and, using the back of a damp fork, press down lightly to create your cookies.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden. Take them out of the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack before serving.