Slimming World magazine up to third in the actively purchased charts
Slimming World magazine is now the third most actively purchased magazine in the UK, new figures (published Thursday 10th August 2017) show.
ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulations) figures, relating to January to June 2017, revealed the magazine had seen its 11th consecutive year-on-year increase in circulation and climbed from fourth to third position in the actively purchased charts.
Editor Sara Ward says: “To move up to third in the actively purchased rankings is fantastic news. We are immensely proud of the way Slimming World magazine has continued to thrive in what has been a difficult period for the publishing industry. To have increased year-on-year sales for the 11th year running is nothing short of remarkable, and this achievement is testament to the hard work that our dedicated team puts into producing a magazine that acts as a wonderful source of inspiration for slimmers at every stage of their weight-loss journey.”
To have increased year-on-year sales for the 11th year running is nothing short of remarkable
Slimming World magazine is sold at a discounted price in Slimming World’s 16,000 weekly weight-loss groups, providing an additional layer of support to the organisation’s group members, and online members can receive the magazine as part of their web-based support package. Published seven times a year and produced at Slimming World’s head office in Derbyshire, it is also available to purchase on the newsstand.
The August/September 2017 issue of Slimming World magazine is available in Slimming World groups and on sale on newsstands now. The digital edition is available on the Apple App Store, Google Play and Amazon Kindle Fire.
Notes to Editors
- Slimming World magazine is the UK’s number one glossy magazine, produced and published by Slimming World, the UK’s most advanced weight management organisation. The editorial team is based at Slimming World’s Derbyshire headquarters.
- Slimming World magazine has a total print and digital circulation of 640,012, making it the UK’s third most actively purchased magazine.
- Slimming World magazine’s print circulation is 631,794. The digital edition has sales of 8,218.
- Slimming World magazine was named Customer Magazine of the Year at the 2016 Professional Publishers Association Awards.
- In 2016, Slimming World magazine was named Health Magazine of the Year at the British Health Journalism awards.
- Slimming World magazine was first published for members and sold in groups in 1998. It went on sale on newsstands a year later.
- Slimming World holds around 16,000 groups across the UK and Republic of Ireland. Members who are unable to attend a group can get Slimming World’s unique support online. To find out more visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk