Love the sunshine like never before!
Love Island 2018 is well underway and we’ve been glued to our screens for the past month as we watch the singletons attempt to find love on the holiday isle of Majorca.
It’s a common misconception that holidaying abroad means scuppering your slimdown – but that doesn’t have to happen with Slimming World.
There are plenty of ways to keep your weight loss on track while you’re away – and we promise they’ll be your type on paper!
- Head to the nearest supermarket and stock up on healthy local produce such as fruit, veg, fish and lean meats.
- When eating out, look on the menu for ‘catch of the day’ and other fresh fish and seafood choices. Ask for it grilled with no butter and any sauce on the side.
- Hit the salad bar and fill your plate with all the fresh veg.
- If you’re having pasta, choose tomato-based sauces rather than creamy or cheesy ones.
- If your hotel or villa has a pool, make the most of it – whether it’s a few quiet lengths in the early morning/late afternoon lull, or exuberant splashing, bombing and handstands with the kids.
If you’d love to lose weight and keep it off for life, start this summer by joining a warm and welcoming Slimming World group. You’ll discover more great ideas for slimming on holiday and stacks of summertime support every week.
You’ll feel inspired, committed and, above all, in control through summer – and beyond!
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.