Enjoy your favourite brekkie flavours morning, noon or night!
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 12 back bacon rashers, visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 6 Slimming World frozen Syn-free Pork Sausages, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 8 large eggs
- Handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, plus extra to serve
- 300g midi plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 x 415g cans baked beans
- 200g bag rocket and baby leaf salad
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Spray a large ovenproof frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat. Add the bacon, sausages, onion and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat lightly, then add the chopped parsley, season lightly and beat again. Pour over the bacon mixture and scatter over the tomatoes. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the base is set.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Grill the omelette for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly golden and set all the way through.
- Meanwhile, heat the beans until they are piping hot. Dress the salad with the lemon juice and season lightly. Sprinkle the omelette with the extra parsley, cut into 4 wedges and serve with the beans and salad.
Tip: You can make this omelette the day before and keep it in the fridge. Just warm it through in the oven just before serving.