Whisk up this tasty meal-in-one with a helping of baked beans on the side
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 12 rashers back bacon, all visible fat removed, roughly chopped
- 250g chilled pack Quorn Cumberland Sausages, roughly chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 300g button mushrooms, halved or quartered
- 8 large eggs
- A handful of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 300g midi plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 x 415g cans baked beans
- 200g bag rocket and baby leaf salad
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Place a large ovenproof frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray over a high heat, then add the bacon, sausages, onion and mushrooms. Stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and lightly beat them, then add the chopped parsley, season well and beat again. Pour this over the bacon mixture and scatter over the tomatoes. Reduce the heat to medium and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until the base is set.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Grill the omelette for 3-4 minutes, or until lightly golden and set all the way through.
- Meanwhile, heat the beans until they are piping hot. Dress the salad with the lemon juice and season well. Garnish the omelette with the extra parsley and serve, cut into 4 wedges, with the beans and salad.
Tip: Make this omelette the day before and keep it in the fridge. Warm it through in the oven just before serving
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5!
AND if you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.