Apple's the star of our lighter take on this traditional fruit dessert, infused with the delicious sweetness of cinnamon.
- 2 large eating apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 50g sultanas (or raisins)
- 8 eggs
- 4 level tbsp sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 175g fat-free natural yogurt
- Pinch of cinnamon, to dust
- Fat-free natural fromage frais, to serve
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Arrange the apple slices in a 20cm flan dish and spinkle over most of the sultanas.
- Beat the eggs with the sweetener and vanilla extract, then add the yogurt and beat again. Pour over the apples and sultanas and allow to sink over the fruit. Scatter over the remaining sultanas, dust with cinnamon and bake for 30 minutes, or until set.
- Serve warm with the fromage frais.
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get half-price membership - a fabulous saving of £5. That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly, making a total of just £9.95 to pay at your first group!
After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.