Enjoy a touch of Mediterranean magic with this delicious and spicy sauce.
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 2 fat red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves,peeled and crushed
- 400g passata
- 200ml vegetable stock
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spray a pan with low calorie cooking spray and sauté the red chillies, onion and garlic over a high heat for 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the passata and stock, bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 15-20 minutes until reduced slightly and thickened. Season to taste and serve. Easy!
Sign up for your free 7 day eating plan & email newsletter
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Join by the 15th December and get your FIRST WEEK FREE! That’s just £10 to pay at your first group – a fabulous saving of £4.95!
After that, bring a new member and get a week free.
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.