Quick, tasty and super easy to make, this crustless quiche is a winner. It's great for lunch, or to pack up for a picnic on a day out.
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 220g bacon, visible fat removed, chopped
- 110g mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 large eggs
- 150g fat-free natural cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 80g reduced-fat Cheddar
- 3–4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Spray a frying pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a medium heat. Add the bacon and fry for a few minutes, then add the mushrooms, garlic and seasoning and continue to cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the mushrooms have softened. Set aside.
- Preheat your oven to 190°C/fan 170°C/gas 5. Spoon the bacon mixture into a flan dish.
- Mix together the eggs, cottage cheese, parsley and Cheddar, then spoon over the bacon mixture.
- Top with the tomato halves and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until just set.
Tip: On an Extra Easy day, serve hot or cold with baby potatoes and a large salad. Vegetarians, swap bacon for Quorn ham pieces for extra flavour.
Video: Bacon and mushroom crustless quiche
You'll discover 100's more recipes in group!
Pay weekly and get HALF PRICE membership! That’s only £5 to join and £4.95 weekly – a total of just £9.95 to pay on your first night - a fabulous saving of £5! After that, bring a new member along and get a week free!
If you join with a 12-week Countdown course you’ll also get two free weeks (out of 12) and a FREE copy of our Eat More for Less cookbook, saving an extra £14.85!
Visit www.slimmingworld.co.uk/near-me to find your nearest group.
You'll find more delicious recipe and menu ideas at your local group, along with all the help you need to get started and reach your target weight.